It is not difficult to detect addresses that never respond.. you send
them a link to a page protected by captcha, if they don't clic or
fails the captcha then the email is unsupervisioned. They do something
similar to "unlist"..

Please note that I wrote:
> Maybe there should be a dnsbl for domains /dev/nulling postmaster@
> address and not only for the one not accepting postmaster/abuse
> recipient ;-)
And you answered that rfc-clueless was an already existing dnsbl for
that: I gave them a try but they failed, so I posted the "result".

The fact is that they list my "app.mailvox.it" domain because
"mailvox.it" shares an MX with "Gmail"  (when postmaster@ both domains
works and is read) and gmail does not accept email to "postmaster"
(with no domain specification) but they don't list alice.it that is
dev-nulling postmaster. Pretending that this is for the "RFC" good
sounds like a joke, to me, but they host the list, so they have the
right to write the rules (I can simply explain people why I suggest to
not use that list).

So I still hope someone will make a list for domains that dev/null
email to postmaster@domain because rfc-clueless "POSTMASTER" list,
unfortunately, doesn't do that.

Stefano