I can scarcely believe this needs to be "enunciated" in this day and age.

There's another principle at work here as well. Akin to Central Limit
Theorem or the Law of Large Numbers, a small percentage deviation from
the norm in a large sample size is also, statistically, a large sample
size. Thus, when you are talking about small fractions of a percent of
the total number of incidents regarding an abuse phenomenon on the
orders of multiple billions of events per day, you're speaking of tens
of thousands of incidents.

Imagine not one, but ten thousand "Nadines." Every one of them an
account owned by someone EXACTLY like Michael Rathbun.

Now imagine with every "Nadine" you are annoying Michael Rathbun.

And Michael is not someone who should be annoyed.

I'm going off to hide again.

Brian McNett
Former Abuse Minion here as a historical artifact.