On 5/2/19 7:06 AM, Johann Klasek via mailop wrote:
Just from our perspective, SRS works well as far as I can see, at least with a minor patched srs-socketmapd for our Sendmail environment. https://jk.kom.tuwien.ac.at/~jklasek/Software/srs-socketmapd/ Because not all of our e-mail addresses are bound to a mail account (with a real UNIX account behind it where one could easily set a new envelope sender), we attempted to address this envelope munging in the MTA domain simply to cover every case. And it worked well for a couple of years.

I'm also having good luck with SRS in conjunction with Sendmail. I think I'm using a different version (let me know if you want me to dig details).

The things that I like about what I'm using is that it will rewrite messages with envelope from addresses that aren't in class w. I don't have to worry about unix accounts vs virtual addresses.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die