* Michael Hallager via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>:

> Unfortunately, I have also noticed this sender is certified by Return Path,
> and getting 3 points off our anti-spam because of this. I have contacted
> Return Path and their response would suggest they basically don't care.
>
> Has anyone else had this experience with Return Path?

Yes, but we're on the receiving end of the stick: We're running
mail.python.org [188.166.95.178] (which basically runs hundreds of
python-related Mailinglists) and get frequently listed for

  "Messages hitting global mailbox provider pristine spam traps"

Which is (given that we're using mailman with double-opt-in) rather
unlikely, but possible. Who knows!

They're really unhelpful. That is - not helping at all.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                   Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin
ralf.hildebra...@charite.de        Campus Benjamin Franklin