"Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
is on our blocklist (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.";

I have an ISP based out of AWS that has been getting this error since 1/20.
No way to make a remediation request from that url, but I eventually found
a form on support.microsoft.com. Submitted several requests but nobody has
responded to them yet.

This is out of the blue. Was there a blanket decision made on AWS IPs or
something? This ISP outbound is cleaner than it has ever been, very little
spam gets out. I can provide IPs etc., but would rather do so off-list.

I'd greatly appreciate some help here from anybody at Microsoft.

Thank you,
-Ryan