On Thu, 2020-06-04 at 12:06 +0200, BenoƮt Panizzon via mailop wrote:
> Our Support Case System (RT/3) uses a global configured envelope
> sender:<supp...@imp.ch> but depending on the Queue, a different
> Header From:supp...@breitband.ch

We use RT too and same problem if a queue is whitelabeled to use a
client domain for outsourced support. One kludge is to get the MTA to
re-write the 5321.From (side-wide return-path) based on the 5322.From
(queue From) for outbound and, to keep the bounce processor happy,
reverse it back to the site-wide one for inbound emails. There is
obviously a DNS component too which I'm not getting into.
Ken.