* Al Iverson via mailop:

> This is silly. Stop pushing this.

You may think it "silly", but that won't stop me from using and
promoting this method. It is a cheap and easy way to avoid existing
problems regarding mailing list use.

> If every Googler started posting from monksofcool.net then there would
> grow, over time, a population of people who understood that this was a
> Googler domain and those people could potentially be a prime spear
> phishing target.

Interesting assumption, but I'd like to see you prove that theory.

> The goal is to close the holes, not just shift them 2 feet to the
> left.

Feel free to design a better solutions than DKIM/SPF/DMARC, then. Until
you do, see above.

-Ralph