On Thu, Jun 04, 2020 at 03:08:47PM -0400, Matthew Grove via mailop wrote:
> Just to clarify, Mailchimp does remove addresses from specific lists when
> we receive a hard bounce. Atro is correct; we do not suppress hard bounced
> addresses globally across all of our users for a number of reasons. Each
> user's list is self contained in that respect.

And yet, I 554'd all of Mailchimp's address space for, oooooh, probably the
better part of a year, at least, yet when I pulled it out of the swamp
because of one e-mail I wanted to receive, all the same "newsletters" I'd
been receiving before, which I'd never signed up for in the first place,
started flooding in again.

- Matt