On 04/06/2020 20:08, Matthew Grove via mailop wrote:

Of course, there is always a remote possibility that some misconfiguration on our side is causing us to reclassify your specific bounce message. You can compare our /X-MC-User/ header to verify that we are not suppressing the address at the user level. If you think this might be the case, feel free to reach out to me off-list, and we'll troubleshoot the issue.

Can I compare /X-MC-User /to work out if one mailchimp customer (member ?) has me on loads of lists?  Or if I subscribe from one, whether they put me back on another?

Tim
//

--
Tim Bray