As far as I know this isn't a bug, it's a feature.

For the past few years, T-Online have been moving to a system where they
block all unknown IPs. How exactly they define that is not 100% clear,
but it seems to be any IPs that haven't recently sent them email.

So if an IP hasn't sent them email in the recent past, it is
automatically on their blacklist. By default.

It's useless for ISPs (like us) to try and contact them to delist IPs,
they want to hear directly from the admin of the (mail) server.

They also have fairly strict requirements for delisting an IP.

Kind regards
Bastiaan