On 7/25/2020 2:41 PM, Robert L Mathews via mailop wrote:
On 7/25/20 1:52 AM, Christian de Larrinaga via mailop wrote:

My question is is it useful?
Yes, absolutely. If it's a security-sensitive message, like one from my
bank, it's useful for my mail client to show that it was really sent by
(DKIM signed by) them to increase my trust in it. My bank does not sign
messages in any other way, so DKIM is all I can check in terms of
digital signatures.

You appear to be using yourself as the sole source for assessing efficacy. That's not how broad-based efficacy is established. Anecdotal data like this is mostly misleading.

You need to be able to demonstrate that there is efficacy for the general user population.

d/
--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking