Thankfully most who run lists have morals :)

Something you'd think Google would have, but perhaps its relies on the fact certain dnsbl's have made it known to the big boys they wont be listed, luckily not all think that way, funnny this I'm sure this is a no no in the USA, perhaps not it seems.

Even if the law of the land does not require it, it is the right thing to do in being a good netizen.