One more comment on this.

I got added to:

Hi d...@prime.gushi.org,
asaccessories...@gmail.com added you to the Insights group.
Google Groups allows you to create and participate in online forums and
email-based groups with a rich community experience. You can also use your
Group to share documents, pictures, calendars, invitations, and other
resources. Learn more.

If you do not wish to be a member of this group you can send an email to
insights89+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com or follow this unsubscribe link. If you
believe this group may contain spam, you can also report the group for abuse.
For additional information see our help center.

I followed the abuse link, clicked the “Spam” button and got a black pop-up
that said, simply “Failed to report group as abuse”, before disappearing a
second later.  I did it a second time so I could screenshot it.

This is broken.

-Dan