Dňa 7. 9. o 9:44 Radek Kaczynski (Radek from Bouncer) via mailop napísal(a):

Here I meant - if you as Mail Operator, do not want Bouncer to verify email
addresses hosted by you - please let me know and we will put a rule in our
configuration.

Do you really think, that email operators have nothing better to work as contact every one, who decide to use their service for own business? And for any new domain do that again and again? Adding to local BL is much more simple, provides the same results and -- can be automated.

I hope, that soon or latter here will be DNSRBL with those "services", IMO Spamhaus SBL starts with something similar recently (while not exactly washers, it is good start).

regards

--
Slavko