Hello John,

I'm afraid that the suggested price is too high for us; thus we'll be happy
stay away from your servers.

Please send me the list of the domains which you manage, and we will stop
processing email verification for them - and we we will be returning the
"unknown" status to our customers.

Kind Regards

Radek

*Radoslaw Kaczynski*