On 9/12/22 5:13 AM, Thomas Walter via mailop wrote:
What bothers me most is that the oligopoly makes it impossible to deliver emails to protect their users from spam, yet it is the biggest source of it…

Does anyone have any evidence that shows that the big players are the biggest source of spam /by/ /percentage/ of outgoing messages?

I absolutely agree that they are the biggest source of spam /by/ /volume/.

Sadly even a super tiny percentage of a huge volume is still a big volume in and of itself. It's just math.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die