-

On 9/12/2022 7:01 PM, Al Iverson via mailop wrote:
Because I disagree with the whole premise
that self hosting mail is impossible today

I believe 'impossible' is not the prevailing sentiment.  If it were, the various folk who run such services probably would be doing something else.

I believe the prevailing sentiment is that it is a challenging task, requiring significant expertise.

In that regard, you seem to be viewing yourself as representative of the larger population of possible email service providers.  In which case, you might want to review your understanding of sampling methodology.

d/