On 9/12/22 8:15 PM, Dave Crocker via mailop wrote:
I believe 'impossible' is not the prevailing sentiment.

I believe the prevailing sentiment is that it is a challenging task, requiring significant expertise.

The prevailing sentiment that I see represented is that it's difficult enough to host your own email as to be tantamount to impossible for an individual / small company to be able to do so themselves.

The frequency at which I see such comments is growing and the comments seem to be more dire as time goes on.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die