On Thu, Jul 13, 2023 at 11:31:48AM -0700, Marcel Becker via mailop wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 13, 2023 at 11:19 AM Slavko via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
> wrote:
> > Would not be more effective to not use technique prone to false
> > positives? For both sides...
>
> So you mean not trying to filter spam or fight spammers at all? I have not
> seen a solution which doesn't produce false positives.

I guess he means filtering based solely on the existance of a SOA record.

Do you have any numbers that suggest that this specific method does filter
a significant amount of spam which other filters would not recognise?

--
Thomas Mechtersheimer - Necklenbroicher Str. 45a - D-40667 Meerbusch - Germany
EMail: thom...@wupper.com                                     IRC-Nick: Mechti