Dnia 13.07.2023 o godz. 10:23:24 Robert L Mathews via mailop pisze:

> But anyway, if other people have this trouble, note that it can
> happen whether the MAIL FROM domain name is directly at a PSL
> breakpoint or not. The issue is just that there's no SOA found at
> the MAIL FROM domain name level, nor at the PSL organizational
> domain level (if different), so you need to make one of those exist.

I wonder what can be the real scenario when PSL organizational domain has
no SOA.

If .tld is on PSL, then example.tld will be the organizational domain. And
it definitely should have its own zone file, so it should have SOA. I can't
imagine a scenario in which it doesn't.

IMHO, this would be only possible if example.tld and .tld itself would be
defined in the same zone file. But that contradicts the very meaning of
.tld being on PSL! If domain is on PSL, it means its subdomains belong to
different administrative entities than the main domain, so they obviously
should have their own zone files and SOA.

If anybody knows such a scenario, could you please explain it?
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa