What do you do when legitimate mail (lately, DoorDash order info and
Delta Airlines tickets) is sent to the wrong address?  These types of
messages rarely have an unsubscribe method.  I get a ton of crap to a
Gmail address that I really only use for Google-related stuff (not as a
general email box), so I know instantly that this is not to me.

Why do vendors think they don't need an unsubscribe in this type of
mail?  Just because their customers are dumb and don't know their own
email address doesn't mean they should continue sending personal
information about them to other people.
--
Chris Adams <c...@cmadams.net>