-----Original Message-----
From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> On Behalf Of Chris Adams via mailop
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2023 8:13 AM
To: mailop@mailop.org

What do you do when legitimate mail (lately, DoorDash order info and Delta
Airlines tickets) is sent to the wrong address?  These types of messages rarely
have an unsubscribe method.  I get a ton of crap to a Gmail address that I
really only use for Google-related stuff (not as a general email box), so I
know instantly that this is not to me.

Why do vendors think they don't need an unsubscribe in this type of mail?  Just
because their customers are dumb and don't know their own email address doesn't
mean they should continue sending personal information about them to other
people.
--
Chris Adams <c...@cmadams.net>