On Sun, Dec 03, 2023 at 07:26:14AM +0100, Arne Jensen via mailop wrote:
> Den 30-11-2023 kl. 09:36 skrev Giovanni Bechis via mailop:
> > I maintain an ESP rbl
>
> Thank you for maintaining and providing that!
>
> I looked around and didn't find much information about the operation of
> the RBL though.
>
> So that raises a few questions from my end, such as:
>
> - Is there any sort of usage / query restrictions on that RBL?

no restrictions atm

> - Is it possible to download the data, either for a local mirror or even
> in order to assist with raising the quality of the public mirrors?

not atm

> - Can you submit spam samples, or otherwise provide suggestions for
> inclusion?
>
> - Are you the only person one adding "bad senders" to these RBL lists?
>
> - What data is the "bad senders" based on? Spam sent to spam traps? Spam
> sent to your personal mailbox? ...?
>
> - If you're under the impression there is one or more false positives,
> ... is there any way, you can report that?

Atm data are based on spamtraps and spam delivered to mailbox of some
selected customers that reports FPs and FNs to my company.
I am in contact with another company which is going to provide me more
data.
If there is interest in this rbl I can provide more info and a way to
report FNs and FPs.

 Regards
  Giovanni