> On Jun 12, 2024, at 11:40 PM, Hans-Martin Mosner via mailop
> <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
>
> Am 12.06.24 um 18:04 schrieb Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. via mailop:
>>

>> I've also always found abuse@ to be responsive there, and it's peopled by a
>> real person, who gives real responses (at least that was the case as
>> recently as 12/21/23.
>>
> That's interesting, I've been sending lots of abuse reports to that address
> before and never received a response (or noticed a change in the pattern).
> But then I'm not a lawyer ;-รพ

That's interesting - it _could_ be in part that I'm a lawyer (and perhaps more
relevantly a known anti-spam lawyer), however I also wonder if it has to do
with volume - I report to SF quite sparingly (simply because the amount of spam
we get here, while copious, is rarely from SF).  If you are sending a lot of
complaints, I wonder if that's a factor (granted it *shouldn't* be a factor,
but I wonder if...).

Anne

---
Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
Internet Law & Policy Attorney
CEO Institute for Social Internet Public Policy (ISIPP)
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal email marketing law)
Creator of the term 'deliverability' and co-founder of the deliverability
industry
Author: The Email Deliverability Handbook
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Dean Emeritus, Cyberlaw & Cybersecurity, Lincoln Law School
Prof. Emeritus, Lincoln Law School
Chair Emeritus, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Counsel Emeritus, eMail Abuse Prevention System (MAPS)