> On Jun 12, 2024, at 9:27 AM, Hans-Martin Mosner via mailop
> <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
>
> Am 28.11.23 um 11:54 schrieb Mary via mailop:
>> Dear salesforce,
>>
>> Please stop your clients from sending Facebook phishing emails.
>>
> Sorry for digging up this old thread... I seem to have found a contact at
> salesforce which reads, responds and apparently reacts to reports: security
> -at- salesforce.com.
>
> Whether this will lead to improved customer vetting is not yet clear, but at
> least they state that they shut down the customers involved, which I'm
> inclined to believe.

I've also always found abuse@ to be responsive there, and it's peopled by a
real person, who gives real responses (at least that was the case as recently
as 12/21/23.

Anne

---
Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
Internet Law & Policy Attorney
CEO Institute for Social Internet Public Policy (ISIPP)
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal email marketing law)
Creator of the term 'deliverability' and founder of the deliverability industry
Author: The Email Deliverability Handbook
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Dean Emeritus, Cyberlaw & Cybersecurity, Lincoln Law School
Prof. Emeritus, Lincoln Law School
Chair Emeritus, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Counsel Emeritus, eMail Abuse Prevention System (MAPS)