Hi All,

I run an email groups hosting service. For many years now, each group
message has included a one click unsubscribe link in the message footer. We
also include appropriate

headers. The problem with including a one-click unsubscribe link in the
message bodies occurs when a group message is forwarded to someone else,
and they click on the link, unsubscribing the original person. We have an
easy one-click resubscribe system for this, but it's still not wonderful
and occasionally causes problems/confusion.

My question to you all is, do you think that the List-Unsubscribe=One-Click
header is supported well enough these days such that I can replace the
one-click unsub link in the message bodies with a link that requires
authentication? Also, do you think doing so would adversely affect our
distribution?

Thanks,
Mark