From: Morrier, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 10:13 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: MI-L SQL Help

Hi all,

I have what I thought would be an easy query but it is giving me problems. I
have 2 street files, one new and one old. They have roughly the same
structure with the old table having a few extra columns of data at the end.
I would simply like to run a query to determine what Street Names exists in
the new file that are not in the old file, or visa versa. I thought I could
run a

Where: New.Street_name <> Old.Street_name

but this isn't working, I get an INVALID JOIN Clause error. If I swap the <>
with = in hopes to invert the selection I get a table with 10 times the
amount of records of the originals but no JOIN error. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for all your help, if it wasn't for this list I think I would have
been fired years ago!! ;-)

Steve