From: Carolyn Bergin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 8:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L SQL Help

Hi guys

I have a dataset that contains a field with references like 1/375 and
2/540 etc.  I need to update another column with the just number
preceeding the /.  Is there any way I can do this using an SQL.  The
dataset is huge and im trying to save some time rather than going
through and manually updating them all.

Thanks in advance

Carolyn

Carolyn Bergin