As for what ghost told me about PEN-L, all I had to do was look at the
web archive and the , ummm, almost total lack of discussion outside of
the usual shameless self-promoters. Looks like Prof. Milquetoast got
his wish.

As for that ghost, it must have been the same one who made you
buttered popcorn and watched the Obama campaign with you.

CJ

^^^^^
CB: More moribund than Marxism-Thaxis ? (smile)

I am a ghost , myself.  I watched the Obama campaign campaigning
door-to-door with a hot chick on the Eastside. Now the O campaign, she
was not moribund.