On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 3:07 AM, Gary MacLennan via Marxism <
marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:

And
> that is why I still believe that ethnic cleansing is on the Zionist menu.

I could easily have missed the forest for the trees, but at this point, I
can't see a coherent Zionist agenda (other than racism all around) or any
sort of consensus for the future. The governing coalition can't even agree
on whether they're better off with Hamas or the PA running Gaza right now,
much less a long-term strategy.

lytlað."
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu