Thanks Luko,
another useful resource is the Discriminatory Law Database at the Adalah
website:
http://adalah.org/eng/Israeli-Discriminatory-Law-Database

After my 45 years of occasional but ongoing Palestine solidarity work, my
friend Frances ReMillard has been helping me to see into these deeper
structural realities of the Zionist state of Israel.  Frances is the
director of Utahns for a Just Peace in the Holy Land <jphl.org>; she became
a political activist a decade ago, already in her sixties, when her college
age kids brought their Palestinian friends home and Frances was shocked to
begin to learn about the oppression of the Palestinians.

Frances is a retired scientist who wants to understand the basic reality of
things.  A recent experience of hers that brought new insight into the
nature of the state of Israel was participating in the (Bertrand) Russell
Tribunal on Palestine which took place in Capetown <
http://www.russelltribunalonpalestine.com/en/sessions/south-africa/south-africa-session-%E2%80%94-full-findings/cape-town-session-summary-of-findings>
in November 2011.  One of the major resources for the Tribunal's
deliberations was the South Africa Human Sciences Research Council's 2009
research paper on:
*Occupation, Colonialism, Apartheid? A re-assessment of Israel’s practices
in the occupied Palestinian territories under international law* which is
available at   http://electronicintifada.net/files/090608-hsrc.pdf

Because the HSRC's study is heavy legalese that is difficult for the
layperson to digest, Frances wrote and published a reader friendly summary
"Is Israel an Apartheid State?" which can be downloaded at:
<http://jphl.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=40>

btw Frances is not an 'Apartheid Israel' fanatic, she readily agrees with
Noam Chomsky, Bishop Desmond Tutu and others that Zionist Israel is more
dangerously oppressive than South African apartheid.

Dayne

Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu