I denounce the statement below advocating the violent extermination of
people/classes, and consider such advocacy political terrorism, unacceptable to
 a discussion list such as this.

I have no connection with or anything to do with individuals advocating
extermination - in this case violent extermination, of individuals as these
individuals constitute themselves into classes.

I further admit to having no political or personal connection, personal
private conversations, and/or personal private contact, with the author below.
 Nor have I every engaged in any discussion of extermination of
people/classes  with anyone.

Waistline

In a message dated 12/18/2010 8:10:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,