Comrade Slavyanski,

Thank you for your defense of Marxism-Leninism wherein you replied to Melvin's
intentional distortion of Marxism in his slanderous attempt to assassinate my
character which is nothing new if one views the archives.  This repugnant
attack took the form of classical demonization of one's enemy wherein he was
equating me as a fascist and you responded:

"Not really, since the German genocide targeted people based on their
ethnicity, period."

Melvin can slanderous attack me if he likes and it will make no difference to
me but I highly detest his distortion of Marxism in any context so I again
thank you for your defense of Marxism-Leninism.  The struggle against
revisionism is timeless and transcends the realm of personalities and
individual character but an opportunist will employ every repugnant tactic
available to him.  Nevertheless, the defense of Marxism-Leninism is all
important and supposedly at one time that is what this list was all about...not
so sure anymore.

Fraternally

Mark Scott