From: waistli...@aol.com <waistli...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [MLL] I denounce the statement below advocating  . . . . .
To: marxist-leninist-list@lists.econ.utah.edu
Date: Monday, December 20, 2010, 1:27 PM

I do not understand the questions below in the context of the statement
produced. Please explain or reformulate. Advocacy of extermination of
individuals as they constitute class; and a call for "violent extermination"
of
these individuals is akin to the reality of German fascism and Indian
genocide.

Waistline.

In a message dated 12/20/2010 3:13:47 P.M.  Eastern Standard Time,