In the history of the international communist movement there exist NO
literature advocating the violent extermination of a class. There  is NOTHING
in
Marx, Engel's, Lenin, Stalin or Mao where as individuals or
representatives of a party and class, these leader advocate or call for the
extermination
of a class.

NOTHING!

Class struggle in its military aspect is never a question of  extermination
of a class. Class struggle in its far reaching political-economic  aspects
call into question the liquidation - dissolution, of the old dying class
and classes, BUT NOT AS A MILITARY MATTER in its practical and historical
features.

A class is liquidated on the basis of its pending dissolution of its
economic underpinning or revolution in the means of production and transition
in
the property form. The proletariat liquidates itself as a class. Who in
their  right mind would call this historic act of liquidation - extermination
of a  class?

Advocacy for extermination of a class is a call for genocide pure and
simple.  Which of course is why no one in their right mind will endorse  such a
formulation. Advocacy of extermination of people - a concrete historical
class, is a call for genocide and mass murder.  One cannot exterminate  a
class.

One can only kill individuals constituting a class and their place is
immediately taken by new people until changes in the productive forces are
sufficient to render the class obsolete in the first place. Old classes are
overthrown and liquidated from history as society leaps to a new mode of
production.

WL.

In a message dated 12/20/2010 4:11:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,