In a message dated 12/22/2010 6:29:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
frankied...@yahoo.com writes:

I see quite clearly that you keep raising an issue that should be  squashed
already.  Mark Scott has been making himself quite clear already  about
what he really meant by his statement.   If you can't pick up  the message,
then you've got a problem in communication.  I believe that  you should leave
this subject alone and stay on your Lincoln  advocacy  theme where you were
making some sense.

Mark Scott has  demonstrated to me to be a defender of Marxism Leninism and
of the working  class, and therefore I support him.

f580

I HAVE NOT RAISED THE ISSUE OF THE EXTERMINATION OF INDIVIDUALS
CONSTITUTING A CLASS.

Mr. Scott speaks for himself. He states he actually means the
extermination of individuals as a class.

If you feel he means something else then simply quote what he says.

Simply quote his correction or meaning and lets leave the subject.

Quote the material please.

WL.