In a message dated 12/22/2010 6:53:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
frankied...@yahoo.com writes:

There was class war during the Bolshevik uprising, and there was class  war
during war communism.  It is the Imperialists and not members of this  list
who practice terrorism.  It is YOU and not the bourgeois secret police  who
insists on sustaining what could have been a slip of the tongue or a mere
haphazard comment.  Marxist would have understood what he meant... or at
least, what we, as Marxist, understand by the role of force or violence in
history.

Comment

Yes there was class war as political insurrection during the period of the
Bolshevik taking of state power. Class war is broader than insurrection and
the  taking of power.
Yes, there was Civil war and war against imperial invasion during the
period of war communism.

You state it is I and the intelligence agencies of the bourgeoisie,
specifically the secret police, that is responsible for what Mr. Mark Scott
wrote, because what he wrote was as slip of the tongue, which he REFUSE TO SAY
WAS A SLIP OF THE TONGUE.

Remember this is the same guy - Scott, who says that slavery had nothing to
 do with the Civil War and was an afterthought, which is the issue that
raised  this entire discussion.

Remember, I called Mr. Scott a redeemer historian - which he is,  because
he said SLAVERY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CIVIL WAR and was an after
thought. Scott then went berserk, - his standard response to anyone that holds
different opinion, and started quoting material from 2005, which is when HE
- not I, raised the issue of exterminating individuals constituting a
class.

Then I responded to this old controversy from 2005, which Scott raised, and
 yet YOU claim it is I and the secret police that is raising the
controversy?

Thanks for your support

WL.