From: waistli...@aol.com <waistli...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [MLL] I denounce the statement below advocating . . . . .
To: marxist-leninist-list@lists.econ.utah.edu
Date: Wednesday, December 22, 2010, 3:18 PM

In a message dated 12/22/2010 6:13:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
frankied...@yahoo.com writes:

I'm telling your clearly, Mr.,  that YOU keep bringing up the  issue of
"extermination".  And that YOU are causing trouble here on this  LIST.

This is simply not true.  I did not raise the issue. I have never  raised
the issue of extermination of a class which is a political doctrine of
terrorism.

I responded to a doctrine of political terrorism.

Do you really believe that it was I that raised this issue?

WL.