On 5 March 2012 12:33, Pedro Melo <m...@simplicidade.org> wrote:

> For now I'm using the DefaultFilter plugin. It saves me a lot of
> typing and I believe it to be worth it, so my "problem" is solved.

I Agree with Pedro. Being able to define a default filter and
explicitly choose another one (or none) when needed is much better
from a security point of view, but also for programming convenience
(who said I'm lazy at typing | html ? :)).

After all, software that uses default settings (right now I'm thinking
of Catalyst's default model or default view) is not so uncommon..

> --
> Pedro Melo
> @pedromelo
> http://www.simplicidade.org/