Hi,

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 1:18 AM, Paul Wallingford <p...@cybergestalt.net> wrote:
> So, the question is: Has anyone used Mason for anything serious other
> than web page generation?

Most current websites generate at least JSON (if they have an API) and
XML (if they have RSS/Atom feeds).

Personally I also use it to generate email messages because I send
multipart messages with both text and HTML versions, and using the
same tool helps me reuse some components on the HTML part with the
main site.

But I understand and partially agree that specialization is not a bad thing.

Bye,
--
Pedro Melo
@pedromelo