On Tue, 6 Mar 2012, Paul Wallingford wrote:

> So, the question is: Has anyone used Mason for anything serious other
> than web page generation?  If the amount of people or projects using
> Mason that are not web based is essentially zero, it may be better to
> add web specific features and optimizations.

I often use Mason as the templating language with tools that generate
config files.

That said, I'm all for having HTML filters in the core, although I'm not
actually using Mason 2 for anything right now.

-dave

http://VegGuide.org               http://blog.urth.org
Your guide to all that's veg      House Absolute(ly Pointless)