Hi Mike,

On Friday 23 May 2008 08:34:35 am Michael Droettboom wrote:
> These examples look great, Darren.
>
> One small detail:
>
> The cover page of the PDFs list John and Darren as authors.  I think the
> docs (particularly the docstrings) have probably been written by a much
> larger community.  If it's not practical to list all contributors
> (probably so given all of the hands that have worked on this over the
> years), maybe John and Darren could be credited as editors.

Thank you for bringing this up. I was actually thinking about this on the way
to work this morning, how to give appropriate credit for everyone who has
contributed to the documentation. I'll make sure this issue is addressed.
Maybe when we get close to publishing these we can revisit the issue, it
looks like there are several people interested in contributing, and I'm sure
we all would like those efforts to receive credit.

Darren