From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf
Of Romain Kang
Sent:   Monday, 24 January 2000 13:33
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: MD: Will MD Survive?

Taken together, MD/ATRAC won't just go the way of LPs and 12 inch laser
discs.  It will suffer the utter oblivion of 8-track tapes, because
other technologies will be able to sound better and take less space.
(But you may still have to pry my cold, dead fingers from my two MD
portables and home deck).