I made some recordings with my Sony R30 (END SEARCH and all) and I want
to be able to stream them from my web site.  Does anyone on the list
know on how to do it?

The SB Live Value card worked well getting them into the machine,
however, I do notice a slow down in the machine at boot up, presumably
because it is loading more drivers and appellations.  Also, it seems to
take longer do respond if I open too many windows.  I assume it has more
in the memory and is paging it to the disk drive.  I guess I will start
looking into increasing the memory from 32 megs to something larger, and
look into a larger hard drive.

Sometimes I think the software vendors and Microsoft have cut deals on
the side with the hardware and memory manufacturers.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker

My first web page