There can be problems with this unit, but for $120 I'd buy one and keep
it.  I liked the one I had and I would have kept it but it was still
under warranty.  So, when it developed the Turn on Bug,  I took it in to
be fixed.  Each time I took it in it took a long time to get it back and
each time it was worse when I got it back than when it went in.

If it had been out of warranty, I would have kept it and either fixed
it  myself or mumbled a lot.  Since it was under warranty, they gave me
credit for it against the 520 deck.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker