A Psion or a Palm simply would not have enough memory. At one time, I
had the entire HitDisc library stored on word processor (but name, title
and location only.) I think there were about 25 or so 1.44 MB discs
fllled before the word processor could take it no more and blew up. I
would have to use a laptop with at least 4GB of memory to do the job and
it would take forever to input the information again, although I imagine
I'll get around to it one of these days.