Hi!

At 10:32 16/12/99 +0000, you wrote:

>Dear All,
>
>Picked up a copy of What HiFi yesterday and Richer Sounds have stocks of the
>old 701/702, with battery and charger etc. for 99 quid.  My missus has been
>wanting one for a while (so she can stop nicking mine), so I went down to
>the Watford branch and they even had them in stock :-).  You'll need a copy
>of What HiFi though.

I take it these are the factory repacks which they told me about - I bought
a 722 for 170 quid a couple of weeks ago because the 702 wasn't available.
They said they had 1000 reconditioned 702s coming in before Christmas, but
the guy I spoke to didn't know when or for how much. Never mind. It's a
bloody good deal for 99 quid though...

Wrighty

|              Richard Wright - [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |
|  Dartcom WebMaster - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.dartcom.co.uk   |