=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

I would like to do some MD trading of some popular music groups. However, before I do,
I would like to know if it is in violation of the copyright laws to copy and trade
minidiscs which have been recorded from an original CD.
Does anyone have knowledge in this matter? Could you point me to any links which
explains the copyright law?
Has anyone heard of anyone being charged if it is indeed a violation of the law?  I
have seen several reputable minidisc vendor sites which have links to MD trading
posts, its seems if MD trading is illegal, these vendors would not have links to these
MD trading sites.
Thanks,
Mitch