I don't know for sure if MD will survive, considering all the other things
that are really gaining popularity right now (MP3, etc.), but if it doesn't
last, then it just goes to show that the best product doesn't always make it.

I think MP3 is kind of cool too, but I'm not willing to give up the sound
quality that MP3 chucks out the window. CD Writers are pretty good also, but
they have their faults as well. You can't title tracks on them, and I tend to
think that a lot of their popularity has to do with MP3...considering how
many minutes of MP3 you can burn onto a CD.

As far as I'm concerned, minidisc is still the best all around
alternative...even if it isn't the most popular.

Now that I've given my two bits, I'll be quiet.

 -Ryan