Jon Deutsch wrote:

> I think SONY should be a bit stronger in marketing the MD with all the MP3
> hype growing so rapidly.

I think that Sony is not totally to balm (but mostly) for not marketing MD's
right.  Sharp and others haven't done much ether, they seem content to sit on
the heels of Sony and not do much.  If I where Sharp I would be doing a lot
more in trying to keep MD's in the minds of consumers.  Sharp does need some
credit with their MP3 to MD package but have not taken it fare enough.
This is my 2¢

James Tisdale